Boca Raton contains beautiful beaches and a bustling downtown. The city has strict laws limiting advertising and billboards, showcasing Boca Raton’s Spanish Colonial architecture. President Trump has a residence here; maybe you’ll catch a glimpse!
Check a shul’s website or call the contact number to find more specific minyan information.
- Boca Raton Synagogue: 7900 Montoya Circle, Boca Raton, Florida 33433. Phone: 561-394-0394. http://www.brsonline.org/
- East Boca Kehilla: Address: 3881 NW 3rd Ave Boca Raton, FL 33431. Phone: 561-826-7304. https://www.eastbocakehilla.org/
- Boca Jewish Center: 21065 Powerline Road, Boca Raton, FL 33433. Phone: 561-477-8872. https://www.bocajewishcenter.org/
- Congregation Torah Ohr: 19146 Lyons Road, Boca Raton, Florida, 33434. Phone: 561-479-4049. https://www.torahohrboca.org/
- Anshei Emunah Congregation:16189 Jog Road, Delray Beach, Florida 33446. Phone: 561-499-9229. http://www.ansheiemuna.org/welcome/
We provide information, not endorsements. Please do your own research regarding what hechsherim you consider reliable. Additionally, since this information may change frequently, we recommend you always check with the establishments before eating there.
Click here for a list of Boca kosher establishments.
Information changes, so please double-check before you visit any of the following locations.
- Red Reef Park: Swimming, snorkeling, bird-watching and fishing. Gumbo Limbo Nature Center and the Red Reef Executive Golf Course are located here. www.mybocaparks.org/Red-Reef-Park
- Sugar Sand Park: Park, community center, water park, Children’s Science Explorium and more. www.sugarsandpark.org/
- Spanish River Park: myboca.us/Spanish-River-Park-55
- Spanish River Paddle Company: various tour and pricing options. www.bocapaddle.com
- South Inlet Park: quiet beach with picnic areas and playground. discover.pbcgov.org/parks/Locations/South-Inlet.aspx
- The Wick Theatre and Costume Museum: thewick.org/
- Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens: Children $9, adults $15. morikami.org/
- Daggerwing Nature Center: discover.pbcgov.org/parks/Daggerwing.aspx