Daytona and Ormond Beach are both part of the Volusia County area of Florida. This area has been dubbed the “Fun Coast”, and it has proven to live up to that name! The headquarters of NASCAR are located in Daytona, making Volusia County big in motorsports.
Check a shul’s website or call the contact number to find more specific minyan information.
- Chabad Lubavitch of Greater Daytona: 1079 West Granada Boulevard, Ormond Beach, FL 32174. Phone: 386-672-9300. www.chabaddaytona.org
We provide information, not endorsements. Please do your own research regarding what hechsherim you consider reliable. Additionally, since this information may change frequently, we recommend you always check with the establishments before eating there.
- Jerusalem Grill: separate meat and dairy restaurant, as well as a grocery. 366 West Granada Boulevard, Ormond Beach, FL 32174. Phone: 386-671-0033. Under the supervision of Chabad. glattkosherflorida.com
- Eden Fresh Cafe: 142 N. Nova Road. Phone: 386-222-3832. Under the supervision of Chabad. edenfreshcafe.com
Information changes, so please double-check before you visit any of the following locations.
- Water Activities at Daytona Beach: Free access to beach. Water activities include snorkeling, surfing, boating and sailing, kayaking, paddleboarding, jetskiing and parasailing. www.daytonabeach.com
- Ponce Inlet Lighthouse: www.daytonabeach.com/ponce-inlet-lighthouse
- Bike or Segway at Daytona Beach: www.daytonabeach.com
- Marine Science Center at Ponce Inlet: ages 3-12 $2, adults $5. marinesciencecenter.com
- Dolphin and Manatee Aqua Tours: $25 per person. ponceinletwatersports.com
- Daytona Lagoon: Various price options. daytonalagoon.com
- Museum of Arts and Sciences: Includes a children’s museum and planetarium. Ages 6-17 $6.95, adults $12.95. www.moas.org