Jacksonville’s 874 square miles makes it the largest city in the continental United States. It also contains the biggest urban park system in the U.S.A. Enjoy your visit!
Check a shul’s website or call the contact number to find more specific minyan information.
- Chabad Jacksonville:10129 Haley Road, Jacksonville, FL 32257. Phone: 904-262-6641 www.chabadjacksonville.org
- Etz Chaim Synagogue:10167 San Jose Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32257.
Office: 904-262-3565 ext. 7 etzchaimsynagogue.shulcloud.com
We provide information, not endorsements. Please do your own research regarding what hechsherim you consider reliable. Additionally, since this information may change frequently, we recommend you always check with the establishments before eating there.
- Hero’s Eatery: 12276 San Jose Blvd #709 Jacksonville, FL 32223. Phone: 904-337-1159. Under the supervision of the Vaad of Jacksonville and Chabad of Jacksonville. www.heroseatery.com
- Tomato Crush: dairy catering and restaurant, located in the Etz Chaim Synagogue. Phone: 904-619-4836. Under the supervision of the Vaad of Jacksonville. tomatocrush.com
- Trader Joe’s: Carries some kosher products. 4180 3rd St S, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250. Phone: 904-241-1770
- Costco: Carries some kosher products. 4901 Gate Pkwy, Jacksonville, FL 32246. Phone: 904-997-7003.
- Winn-Dixie: Carries kosher meat and cheese, as well as other kosher products: 11701 San Jose Blvd #10, Jacksonville, FL 32223. Phone: 904- 448-5400
- Publix: Carries some kosher meat and cheese, as well as other kosher products. 10500 San Jose Blvd # 36 Jacksonville, FL 32257. Phone: 904-288-6660.
Information changes, so please double-check before you visit any of the following locations.
- Catty Shack Ranch Wildlife Sanctuary: Prices differ by tour. www.cattyshack.org
- Marineland Dolphin Adventure: ages 3-12 $11.95, adults $16.95 for general admission, other ticket options available. www.marineland.net
- Tree Hill Nature Center: Walking trails, kids’ museum, butterfly and bird garden, petting zoo. 3-17 $3, adults $5. www.treehill.org
- Big Talbot Island: includes Bone Yard Beach, views, paths and kayaking (must be reserved in advance). Minimal fees for different parts of the island. www.floridastateparks.org/Big-Talbot-Island
- Timucaun Preserve: Includes Fort Caroline and Kingsley Plantation, as well as a beach, trails, kayaking, segwaying, a nature observatory platform and more. www.nps.gov/timu
- Museum of Science and History (MOSH): Youth $10, adults $12.50. themosh.org
- Jacksonville Fire Museum: www.coj.net/fire-museum