West Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, North Palm Beach, Palm Beach Shores and Royal Palm Beach all make up The Palm Beaches. The beautiful beaches make Palm Beach a great place for many water activities and attractions. Have fun!
Check a shul’s website or call the contact number to find more specific minyan information.
- Palm Beach Synagogue: 120 North County Road, Palm Beach, Florida 33480. Phone:561-838-9002 www.palmbeachsynagogue.org
- Congregation Aitz Chaim: 2518 N. Haverhill Road, West Palm Beach, Fl 33417. Phone: 561-686-5055. aitzchaimwestpalm.org
- New Synagogue of Palm Beach: 235 Sunrise Ave Palm Beach, FL 33480-3812. Phone: 561-514-4064. www.newsynagogue.org
We provide information, not endorsements. Please do your own research regarding what hechsherim you consider reliable. Additionally, since this information may change frequently, we recommend you always check with the establishments before eating there.
- Pita Grille: 7100 Fairway Drive, Palm Beach Gardens FL 33418 LA Fitness Plaza. Phone: 561-729-0992.Under the supervision of Chabad Palm Beach Garden. www.jewishgardens.com/Kosher-Restaurant.htm
- Carvel Ice Cream: 2076 Haverhill Road, West Palm Beach, FL 33417. Phone: 561-689-1917. Under the supervision of the Orthodox Rabbinical Board.
Information changes, so please double-check before you visit any of the following locations.
- Wakodahatchee Wetlands: discover.pbcgov.org/Wakodahatchee.aspx
- Palm Beach Zoo: ages 3-12 $12.75, adults $14.75. www.palmbeachzoo.org
- Flagler Museum: tour the magnificent estate. Ages 6-12 $3, ages 13-18 $10, adults $18. www.flaglermuseum.us
- Rapids Water Park: www.rapidswaterpark.com
- Grassy Waters Nature Preserve: wpb.org/Grassy-Waters-Preserve-Home
- McCarthy’s Wildlife Sanctuary: Children $25 (no one under 5 is permitted), adults $35. Reserve in advance. www.mccarthyswildlife.com
- Antique Row: antique and specialty shops. www.westpalmbeachantiques.com
- South Florida Science Center and Aquarium: ages 3-12 $11, adults $15 for general admission. www.sfsciencecenter.org
- Okeeheelee Park: sports fields, paths playgrounds, water sports and more. discover.pbcgov.org/Okeeheelee.aspx
- Peanut Island: beach with paths and snorkeling. discover.pbcgov.org/PeanutIsland.aspx