Capital of Virginia, Richmond has a rich history and played a large role in both the Revolutionary and Civil wars. Your family will enjoy all that Richmond has to offer!
Check a shul’s website or call the contact number to find more specific minyan information.
- Keneseth Beth Israel: 6300 Patterson Avenue Richmond VA 23226. Phone: 804-288-7953. http://www.kbirichmond.com/
- Yeshiva of Virginia: No minyan in the summer. 6801 Patterson Avenue, Richmond VA 23226. Phone: 804-288-7610. http://yeshivaofvirginia.org/
- Chabad: 212 N. Gaskins Rd Richmond, VA 23233. Phone: 804-740-2000. https://chabadofva.org/
We provide information, not endorsements. Please do your own research regarding what hechsherim you consider reliable. Additionally, since this information may change frequently, we recommend you always check with the establishments before eating there.
All of the following establishments are supervised by the Va’ad HaKashruth of Richmond.
- Weinstein JCC Cafe: Meat. 5403 Monument Avenue Richmond, VA 23226. Phone: 804-545-8600. https://jewishrichmond.org/directory/the-weinstein-jcc-cafe
- Gelati Celesti: Ice Cream. 8906 A West Broad Street Richmond , VA 23294. Phone: 804 346-0038. https://www.gelatiicecream.com/neighborhood-stores
- Krispy Kreme: Doughnuts are dairy. 910 West Broad St. Richmond, VA 23230
- Baskin-Robbins: 5510 W Broad St. Richmond, VA 23230. Phone: 804-288-9591
- Martins at The Village Shopping Center: Kosher pre-packaged food (sometimes Cholov Yisrael products). 7035 Three Chopt Rd Richmond, VA 23226. Phone: 804-288-5263.
- Westbury Market, Westbury Pharmacy: Kosher pre-packaged food (sometimes Cholov Yisrael). 8903 Three Chopt Road. Phone: 804-285-3428
Check here for more Richmond kosher information.
Information changes, so please double-check before you visit any of the following locations.
- Henricus Historical Park: adults $8, children ages 3-12 $6. http://henricus.org/
- Riverside Outfitters: Rafting, climbing, ziplining etc. http://www.riversideoutfitters.net/
- James River Park: trails, rock climbing, boating, etc. http://www.jamesriverpark.org/visit-the-park/index.php
- Bella Isle: http://www.dcr.virginia.gov/state-parks/belle-isle#general_information
- Byrd Park: pedal boating. http://www.richmondgov.com/parks/parkbyrd.aspx
- Virginia Holocaust Museum: https://www.vaholocaust.org/
- Canal Cruise Tours: ages 5-12 $6, adults $8 http://www.venturerichmond.com/experience/canal/rides.html
- Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden: includes a children’s garden. Ages 3-12 $8, adults $13. http://www.lewisginter.org/
- Virginia Historical Society: http://www.vahistorical.org/