Consider yourself lucky if you get to visit Savannah- it’s been named one of America’s Favorite Cities! Come on down to the oldest city in Georgia for a dose of Southern charm. Its plethora of parks and other attractions all add to the Savannah experience.
Check a shul’s website or call the contact number to find more specific minyan information.
- Bnai Brith Jacob: 5444 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA 31405. Phone: 912-354-772. http://bbjsynagogue.com/
We provide information, not endorsements. Please do your own research regarding what hechsherim you consider reliable. Additionally, since this information may change frequently, we recommend you always check with the establishments before eating there.
- B.B.Jacob Food Service: Catering and take-out. Order online or by calling 912-777-6222. Under the supervision of Savannah Kosher. http://kosherfoodsavannah.com/
- Kroger’s Supermarket: Carries fresh kosher meat and groceries. 318 Mall Boulevard, Savannah, GA 31406. Phone: 912-354-7133.
- Publix Supermarket: Carries kosher products. Twelve Oaks Shopping Center 5500 Abercorn Street, Savannah, GA 31405. Phone: 912-353-1260.
- Cold Stone Creamery:
- 5500 Abercorn St., Savannah, GA 31405. Phone: 912-692-0035
- 14045 Abercorn St. Savannah, GA 31419. Phone: 912-920-7887
- Krispy Kreme Donuts:
- 2749 Skidaway Road Savannah, GA 31404. Phone: 912-354-5035
- 11506 Abercorn Street Savannah, GA 31419. Phone: 912-925-1114
- Lovin’ Spoons Frozen Yoghurt: 7400 Abercorn St. Suite 904, Eisenhower Drive, Savannah, GA 31406. Phone: 912-355-2723. Under the supervision of Savannah Kosher.
Information changes, so please double-check before you visit any of the following locations.
- Tour Jewish Savannah: Phone: 912-655-4462. http://jewishsavannah.com/#
- Savannah Children’s Museum: $7.50 for anyone 18 months and above. http://www.chsgeorgia.org/scm
- Georgia State Railway Museum: ages 2-12 $6, adults $10. http://www.chsgeorgia.org/gsrm
- Fort Pulaski: Free for children under 15, $7 for adults. https://www.nps.gov/fopu/index.htm
- Oatland Island Nature Center: http://internet.savannah.chatham.k12.ga.us/schools/oat/default.aspx
- University of Georgia Marine Education Center and Aquarium: Ages 3-12 $4, adults $6. http://gacoast.uga.edu/uga-aquarium/visit-us/
- Forsyth Park: http://visithistoricsavannah.com/forsyth-park/
- Tybee Island: Beaches, water sports, trails and more. http://visittybee.com/what-to-see-and-do/outdoors-recreation/
- Artzeum at the Jepson Center: Free for children under 12, adults $20. http://www.telfair.org/learn/artzeum/
- Massie Heritage Center: Museum located in Savannah’s original schoolhouse, dating back to 1856. Ages 6-17 $6, adults $9. http://internet.savannah.chatham.k12.ga.us/schools/massie/default.aspx